Tullahoma , welcome to the Sunshine HVAC-R LLC webpage, we’re so pleased you dropped by. We are dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business to meet all of your heating and cooling needs. You can count on us to provide you with a system or repair that fits your unique needs. Since we’ve installed many systems in Ashland City we’ve earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time.
We proudly work within 100-mile radius of Watertown, TN and are available 24/7 for emergency repairs. We are licensed and certified. You can respond via email, but calls are preferable.Thanks for reading,
Founder of Sunshine HVAC-R
10 Awesome Facts about Tullahoma, TN
1) Tullahoma is also the hometown of Midge Middleton from the comic strip The Middletons.
2) Tullahoma was founded in 1852 as a work camp along the new Nashville and Chattanooga Railroad.
3) Its name is derived from the Choctaw language, and means “red rock.
4) Prior to Tullahoma or the railroad, the area was settled by farmers.
5) A famous brand of whiskey, George Dickel, has its roots in Tullahoma.
6) Climate is characterized by relatively high temperatures and evenly distributed precipitation throughout the year.
7) The choral department was founded under Ann S. Baldwin and had a show choir that began in 1976, one of the first show choirs in the area.
8) The Annual 41A Music Festival is held in Tullahoma each year to display local music acts as well as some bigger names, including Dustin Lynch.
9) South Jackson Civic Center is a theater in the city that hosts the South Jackson Civic Association, P.A.C.T. (Performing Arts for Children and Teens), and Community Playhouse, Inc. All three organizations produce multiple shows annually ranging from classic plays such as “A Christmas Carol” to Broadway musicals such as “Guys and Dolls” and “Oliver!” and even an annual show production under the direction of Peggy Burton, “South Jackson Goes Country.”
10) No HVAC Company will work harder for Tullahoma than Sunshine HVAC-R LLC.